Posted by Head Rabbit on Saturday, November 2, 2013
Our Community Center has closed down. The church donating the building decided to UN-donate it. We are looking at grants that will allow us to build our own site on land I own as well as another location. This might take awhile. The plus side would be that we would not be subjected to someone else's wimsey if we could build here. We are also looking for some buildings that can be moved here to work from while we try for the center. I am hoping for a building big enough to have basketball in. In the mean time I am still working on projects that we can offer.